
That's not really true--I really just wanted to get your attention. Today is our second full day of summer and I couldn't be happier.
For the next few weeks, we'll be working on reports and planning for next school year.
One of the things that I'll be doing this summer is evaluating our policies and procedures. I will also be taking a closer look at how we address student conduct on the bus.
If any of you drivers out there have ideas, please comment. There is no one who knows more about the problem of student conduct than you.
I would particularly like to to discuss some of the specifics of your encounters with misbehavior. How do you deal with it? What are your school district's rules about behavior on your bus? Do you get cooperation from the schools and the transportation department? And how would you do it differently?
Your feedback will certainly help all of us in the school transportation business. Enjoy your summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment